What are you working on?

I am currently crocheting acrylic lapghans for the caravan trailer…

4 Likes

It looks awesome! I love a good granny square!!!

I’m working on another granny square baby blanket. I will post when it gets a little bit bigger…

1 Like

Yay my swift came in… Now I have to wait impatiently for the ballwinder to come in! come on postman bring it quick… I want to crochet with my own dyed yarn!

1 Like

@DeeJay That is beautiful…a lot of work…

1 Like

Oh my gosh @DeeJay this is spectacular!!

Granny square blankets are one of my favourite “go to” projects! They always come out beautifully! I cant wait to see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yass @WhisperCrochet Wind all the skeins!! <3 centre pull yarn cakes are the best thing ever!

1 Like

The Molly yarn I dyed… balled up and I am currently crocheting into a rectangle granny stitch blanket…

2 Likes

I am drying all the tiger Lillies today! It’s rainy, and I didn’t get them all dried last night. Here is what one load for the dehydrator looks like!

3 Likes

The colors are beautiful.

This is the baby blanket I just finished…

3 Likes

What a beauty Mary!!! love it

@WhisperCrochet Thank you!

@LastMinuteLaura your having fun with that dehydrator aren’t you…what are you going to do with the lilies after dried?

Hey Mary, I am going to make tea!! (with the lilies)

I am Working on branding and back end stuff this morning. I couldn’t sleep, so I woke up at 3:45am and got to work! I bet I will be feeling it by the afternoon!

1 Like

This blanket turned out so beautifully! I love the ruffles on the edge!

1 Like

I do love this color.