What are you doing today?

Today for me it is a lot of pattern writing that I am doing this one is first because honestly it will take the most time to write up…

So what is everyone else doing today?

5 Likes

The start of my baby blanket.

3 Likes

That is looking so cute already… Amazing colors! love that!

2 Likes

Thank you Whisper…it’s coming along…

2 Likes

I love it! It looks awesome! I love the soft colour palette, and of course, the granny square vibesssss!

1 Like

Wow Whisper! This looks so cool! I love your really creative designs! So cool that you think/crochet in 3D! wow really wow!!!

1 Like

Aaaaaaah… I just ordered skeins of undyed yarn and natural food dyes…

2 Likes

So cute I love it. Love the colors

2 Likes

This is what I am working on today! I made a drawstring pocket for my new apron!
I am about to get started on the straps, then, onto the drawstring hemline, maybe another pocket… and THEN final assembly! I hope to get most of that done today, along with some other work tasks like editing and returning emails. ew. and I still have to get started packing for our move…sigh… anyway! It’s a gloomy one here in Toronto, but I am feeling totally IN MY ELEMENT!

3 Likes

Another pic of my baby blanket. Slowly growing!

2 Likes

I wish I could sew like like…I am a very basic sewer…

That is going to be enough Marie… You only need to know the very basics to make most things

Made these so far and I got a plan for later today involving red tea :smiley:

3 Likes

Currently dyeing this… hoping the red is going to stay in there too… but this is wool and tea… It is a german cherry and strawberry tea that gives you bright red tea

3 Likes

That was a major fail… lol it didn’t even stay pink even with vinegar in the water… Sending some of it to you Laura so you can try with a different mordant… Overdying with food coloring to make a red/pink/purple yarn with it instead…

OMG this yarn looks amazing Whisper! :smiley:

OMG DeeJay, this is incredible! I love it!

Also, sorry about the tea outcome. I will try with an iron mordant! Also, at least there is always over-dyeing <3

1 Like

Top one is the tea yarn I overdyed… and the bottom was a twisted hank I put in the pot with green on one side and blue on the other… and this is what came out

2 Likes

Doing a lot of nothing here… the hottest days in the heatwave is hitting us today and tomorrow
How is everyone else doing today?